Sunday 9 December 2012

a toast to YOU!


What a wonderful year! 
Ha you say not all roses - yes, me too, and yet . . .
My favourite words from this year are 'god sends me only angels!'
yep, even the cruddy stuff - every time, underneath was gold.
I had to allow myself to get close enough to it to see though.
And in the end the best place to be was exactly where I was and
bold enough to be all of me.

Here's to you being all of you - wonder full!

Uploaded with love!

This year.
Put some art in your life :) More fun pics to enjoy or gift in my shop

Want to send to a friend or yourself a Big Kids Colouring-e Book 
rolled up with juicy prompts to remembering your mojo? 
I call it  "Colour Your World"
and when you do, you help Colour the World of some way less fortunate than you!
check it out here!

If you're putting yourself on the list too for deep love and attention this year
 book yourself a  Soul Drawing
intuitive reading, deep listening and magnetic art
 all my best bits wrapped into one present.


Here's to your wonderful year

Big Love

Kaye  xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment