Who I am
I am an Artist, Mentor and emBOLDener
I’m here to jump life from ordinary into gold. I help you find the treasure of your heart, protect it (it's precious) and follow it's knowing one tiny or big step at a time.
I serve those curious women and sometimes men, who know there’s more to us than the edge of our skin and who want to participate fully in this life and make a difference in their world.
I’m an expert on deep listening, bold encouragement & side trips to synchronicity.
If you’re working with me, you can expect a few signature moves, like a calm balm of 'it really is ok', a safe and protected space for discovery & derring-do boldness – like why not just have a go? And maybe the occasional “wow, look at that” – perspective pop.
And while I can’t place a guarantee on anyone’s destiny, I can undeniably promise you will remember your joy, have a beacon to find it in the dark and some simple steps to keep dancing to its tune. To everyone who commits to working with me, that’s my Public Declaration. And I’m sticking to it.*
As an Artist I know the open space of creativity.
As a Surfer I know the moments of being in the zone.
As a mother daughter sister wife friend I know the many faces of love and relationship.
As a Mentor I know the lights of inspiration and the grounding steps of action
As someone who's moved through many phases and lives I know the possibilities of change with grace.
As a graduate of Art School, Education School, Coaching & Mentoring School I've done the time and passed the tests.
I’m here to help – I walk beside you on your journey (literally if you live near me)
I’m here to share the steps to
living your boldest you.
Mostly, I know we always have choice.
I share through drawing soul and workshops and writing posts here,
and with the fun and simple ‘Becoming Bold’ Colouring and Bold Prompts for busy ones, who's changes have swept them away.
Just write me - tell me what emboldens you and where you start to stumble . . .
--> 10 bits of colour that mixed into me . . .
1. In fluro orange was once called ‘The Perfect Tarzan Woman’ in a Japanese magazine spread back in my 80’s pro surfing days.
2. I drew cartoons for Disney, and still have a folder of paper plane joke drawings that once sailed onto my table.
3. Helped run a shoe shop called Soul Brothers, where I mentored as many travellers over tea as I sold Dr Martin boots.
4. Once sold momentum rides at Bondi Beach on my full size Human Gyroscope and one day got the inside scoop on how it really works, whispered from secretive Russian Cosmonauts.
5. Wild harvested Australian native foods from the rainforest and the beach to deliver to our French Chef in the bush food kitchen and business we built – literally, I got to drive the steam roller!
6. Spent a year and a day reading Tarot in a café by day and painting my way through the whole 78 card archetypal journey by night, direct muse play.
7. The biggest waves I’ve surfed? (people often ask) Perfect session, fifteen foot. Tropical island, red sunset, full moon rise, awesome, transformed into, last one out, almost dark, no way in and a wipeout all the way up to the cliff. Could have been the worst, but still my best memory, and. . .
8. Birthed my beautiful daughter at home and that story of surrender saved the day.
9. Taught a lot of surfing. There I heard some of my favourite words, from a blind person after catching their first waves . . . “If it’s worth doing – it’s worth doing badly.”
10. I genuinely believe that everyone's story is unique and magnificent and way more magical than make believe. You just have to make the space to hear it!
* thanks to Alexandra Franzen for helping me find words whenever I feel tongue tied :) check her out - go word play . . .